Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Change to a bigger frying pan!

On Sunday, Pastor Carl-Gustaf preached on Faith: that will break your borders and give you beyond your wildest dreams (even if your wallet/ circumstances don't seem to allow it). Don't let your mind limit your dreams or thoughts on what you can do.

As the preaching ended, as we stood up to worship God, I was hit by a voice that started ringing in my head, "I want to goto Bible School, I want to goto Bible School, I want to go to Bible School!.." In fact, it was so loud, it was overwhelming, and tears welled up in my eyes. So fast, so sudden, I had to calm myself down and reply mentally, "yes yes.. I heard you..!" before the tears would stop.

I believe this is a dream from God. I dunno how this is going to be fulfilled but I will not inhibit the thought, the dream, of going to bible school next year. Because I am going and I am going and I am going. My faith is taking me there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Lemme know when you're joining!! That has been on my mind for some time but haven't put it into action due to family & work commitments.. but by His grace, we shouldn't let our limitations stop us! let's find a good time to discuss about it??!! ;)

Blessed evening!
angie

Eucharist said...

School of Theology starts in Feb. I think registration ends in Jan. I'm thinking of registering in Jan... :)