Tuesday, February 21, 2006

guide

I pray often for God to guide me in my ways, for He is my shepherd and I am His sheep and His sheep, they will hear His voice.

I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd. (John 10:14,16)


Indeed June was right, our praying life helps balance us. Whenever our prayer life dips, our life loses balance. Therefore we must never grow tired of coming before Him, seeking Him, worshipping Him, fellowshipping with Him.

This morning as I prayed, as I sought God and worshipped Him..
He impressed upon my heart:

The fear of the Lord is my guide
The joy of the Lord is my strength


(that) as I pray everyday for the Holy Spirit to guide me, walking in the fear of the Lord; obeying His word, doing His will, is my GUIDE.
And my strength comes from His delight, for God will honor those who honor Him, who revere Him. And That joy is my strength, and the strength gives me great joy.

I thank that He takes delight in me, in my righteousness. I thank Him for His grace that abounds so deep in me, I thank Him for His faithfulness and His mercies. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep writing wat you write :)

orions_belt27