Thursday, September 15, 2005

Heart of worship

I confessed before God that I have not been dilligent in my walk with Him.

In church last Sunday, while worshipping God, God gave me a vision. I saw a girl kneeling before God in her lamp-lit room. That girl was me. Then, that image started zooming out till I could see her thru the window and the entire apartment block soon came into full-view. But God wasn't just looking at her praying. He was looking right into her heart. There, I felt that God was teaching me how to pray. He said, "Quieten your soul." (Because I had told Him that I am usually very distracted and my mind is always wandering.)

Ever since that vision, I feel it's become easier to come before Him especially when I know He is watching and looking into my heart.

God is looking for true worshippers.

Now, whenever I feel distracted, I would just quieten my mind so that I can focus better, and I feel it is helping..

No comments: