Monday, June 02, 2008

Our God is a reassuring God

Following God's assurance that He will be my soulmate and my confidante, God continues to reassure me in a most irrefutable way..

On Wednesday 21st June, just 4 days after He spoke to me through a prophesy by an SOT mate, God speaks to me again through two of my cell group members. That night, while we were all praying, Adeline gave a word of knowledge saying that God knows I feel guilty when I come before Him and that I feel like I'm not good enough, but He wants me to be assured in Him and know that He loves me. I sensed that God is telling me that His love is made perfect in me, and I really need not fear. There should be no fear in His perfect love.

Just when I thought that was all, Connie spoke. She said, "But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and earthenware, and some for honorable and noble use and some for menial and ignoble use. So whoever cleanses himself will be a vessel set apart and useful for honorable and noble purposes, consecrated and profitable to the Master, fit and ready for any good work. She said that God wants me to know He is not looking for a silver vessel, a golden vessel or a perfect vessel, but a willing vessel. And if I am willing, I can be set apart for His use.."

I really broke down that night, for God is such a reassuring God.

First He tells me He is my friend, then He tells me I need not feel guilty or that I am not good enough, and then He tells me He can use me, and that I'm as comparable as any golden or silver vessel..

His words truly are comforting...
With that, I really felt more confident in approaching His throne, just like His word says, "Let us come boldly to His throne of grace that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Heb 4:16 NKJV)

I thank You God. You are my Abba Father, thank You for loving me and I love You...


*btw those 2 friends I mentioned weren't very close friends and yet they could pinpoint exactly where I was in my walk with God and accurately point out my deepmost emotions... God truly knows it all...

No comments: