Monday, April 18, 2005

Intelligent

I had been going on for a while about knowledge, wisdom and understanding; been praying for intelligence; seeking for answers..
Once, immediately after my prayer, during my bible-reading, God said, "The spirit of God gives understanding, wisdom and knowledge to anyone who asks. (Isa 11:2)"

Two days ago, God spoke to me thru my bible again..

"Faith is not having an intellectual belief in God. It is knowing in your heart that He is real and responding with your life (the things you do) to the gift of mercy He gave you through His son."

God never fail to use my bible to speak to me.. and it is amazing how it is always straight to the point. This is also how I know that God is real. Amen.
Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey i like this entry. :) It's truly amazingly how God communicates with us thru His 'blueprint' for our lives.

Kenneth E Hagin Jr was here for our svc last Sunday and he said "Our future is as bright as God's promises!" 2 Cor 1:20 says "for ALL the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen (so be it!) to the glory of God through us". And in order to know the promises that God has for us, we need to study His blueprint so detailed that we know wat are His plans. "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future" Jer 29:11

God plans are all written in His Word for us. Do we wanna miss out on His blessings, His promises for us? Not for me! :)

Oh, on continuation of Jer 29: 12- 14, He also said "You will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart, I will be found by you.. and bring you back from your captivity!" Hallelujah! Wat a truly omnipotent Father we have. He knows our thoughts even before we utter them.

Continue to shine for Him like a sunbeam Lingual.. and touch the lives of others by His Great Grace and tender mercies.

May God's grace & peace be multiplied to you! :)