Saturday, April 23, 2005

sin of judging

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone

"Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:3-38

John 12:47-48 (New King James Version)

47And if anyone hears My words and does not believe,[a] I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.


Luke 6:36

36Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.


No comments: