Thursday, May 05, 2005

Watch out! part II

There are so many revelations at different points of time and I just know that it is God's encouragement. One thing that has been speaking to me the whole time, God can use me. I can do mighty things for God. And everytime I am reminded of that, I have to remind myself I have to consecrate myself.
On 29 Apr:
Overnight prayer meeting Pastor prayed for the youths to preserve their body and I thought that spoke to me, for I should preserve and keep myself pure for God.

On 30 Apr:
Pastor Eileen asked Jervon how his trip was, then he said he learnt not to take things for granted. I know that God can speak to us in any moment, so I took that down. Not to take things for granted. That day, teacher Wendy wanted me to act for her in her bible object lesson. I was to play a little girl who prays to God. Simple scene actually. All I hadda say was,
" Dear God I am very sad because mommy and daddy are quarelling.
God, help me depend on you and trust you no matter what happens.
Thank you for giving me peace in my heart.
In Jesus' name I pray Amen."
Before the scene, I just kept praying to God that I will perform with God's annointing. I didn't want to take things for granted and although it was a simple scene, I prayed to God that I would be able to play the role with conviction, that the children would be able to relate to the message.

After the service, pastor came to me and said that the most touching moment that day was when little Lingual (my character) prayed to God.. She said children would be able to relate to that. Woah! Thank God! Indeed we must develop sensitivity to Him, He can speak to us any moment, and we must also give him the best because He deserves the BEST! Amen.

No comments: