Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Don't lose momentum

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Cor 6:9

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Gal 6:9

On the topic of sowing and reaping, Pastor Eileen says, that we are not to lose our momentum; we will receive our reward if we do not lose heart.
In line with what I’d prayed for a few weeks ago, I thought that I had been rather inconsistent in my spirituality, so I prayed that I’d be more steadfast in my spiritual walk with God, and surprisingly, a day later in a combined zone meeting in church, Pastor Derek prayed that all of us would be steadfast Christians. Strange cos "steadfast" isn’t an adjective my church typically use. But not so strange when you know that it is God who has heard your prayers : )

No comments: