Friday, November 18, 2005

Eat this scroll

Last night, I thought to myself .. indeed it is very urgent that we be armed in the word and be strengthened in Christ. Because we meet new people everyday and anytime can be a good time to share our faith, to win the lost, to spread the gospel.

"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. " (1 Pet 3:15)


and then God spoke to me in EZEKIEL 2, 3:

"EAT THE SCROLL"
Then he said to me, "Son of man, eat this scroll I am giving you and fill your stomach with it." So I ate it, and it tasted as sweet as honey in my mouth. (Eze 3:3)

Indeed if we are to be strengthened, we need to be discipled in His word and meditate upon His precepts day and night.


-- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God (John 1:1)


-- ...the Word was made flesh,
and dwelt among us...(John 1:14)



God, I love YOUR Word. Holy Spirit help me gain a greater understanding of the truth, and speak to me as You would, as You only can. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

No comments: