Wednesday, April 12, 2006

strengthen your leader

I haven’t quite agreed with the ways of my leader and recently the disagreement has become increasingly high but I tell myself that all authority has been given by God and I should walk in obedience.

Tonight God spoke to me through the book RUNNING WITH GIANTS
Jonathan (David’s good friend):
“I did not serve David because I lacked potential. I served him because he had greater potential. Remember, it takes a lot of king-makers to make a king! Every time you encounter people with a potential, you must make a choice. You can either hurt them or help them. As I helped my friend David, I knew that I was serving God, and whatever benefits the nation of Israel received came about in part thru my efforts. The same is true for you. You don’t have to be on the front lines to share in the rewards or to make a great impact. Strengthen your leader and you can help save your nation.

Jesus has an answer for everything. If we seek Him with all our hearts, we can find Him while He may be found. I pray to God to continually change my heart. I must never be complacent. God, take away my elitist mindset. Jesus You are my shepherd and I love Your guidance. Amen.

No comments: