Tuesday, May 23, 2006

definition of judging

On Sat morning, after I finished my prayer, as I was keeping my notebook, something came to mind.

"Not judging is not forming a conclusion or an opinion about something."

As soon as I had that thought, I wondered where that came from.. I mean, I wasn't even praying about anything close to that that morning..

But I wrote it down anyways.

And then I smiled at the thought knowing that God has just drawn the line for me :)

cos to tell the truth, I am a rather judgemental person, so I pray often about it, and I ask God to forgive me of my sin of judging. And that morning, God has made it easier for me. How better to avoid making the mistake than to know exactly what is wrong so you do not do it.

"You, then, why do you judge your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgement seat. Therefore let us stop passing judgement on one another."
(Rom 14:10, 13)

Amen.

No comments: