Monday, June 13, 2005

A healing miracle!

There is a miracle, so miraculous I didn’t know how to react to it, except to keep thanking Him.

After my prayer that night, I went back to bed to read my bible. My sister was sick and she was coughing the whole night. It was so bad that all the coughing made her start to wheeze, and the inhaler did nothing to help… Just hearing her cough made my heart ache cos I know how terrible she must be feeling since I am asthmatic myself. Halfway thru my bible-reading, I noticed her walk to the living room, so after I finished my quiet time, I went out to the living room to look for her. Mum had asked her to sit instead of lying down hoping it would help in her breathing. I sat down beside my sis, and assisted her with two puffs of the inhaler. After the medication, I asked her to close her eyes and think about God. I then laid hands on her and started praying. The whole time I was praying, I noticed that she had STOPPED coughing. There and then, I really didn’t know what to do, except to keep praying and keep thanking Him for healing. After a while I removed my hands, and asked her to lie down to sleep as I laid opposite her. Soon after, I heard her breathing normally as she fell asleep. In my heart, I was just so amazed, cos it was healing right before my very eyes! I so much wanted to jump up and kneel down to thank God but I didn’t wanna wake my sister up, so I just continued praying where I was. The first thing I did in the morning, was kneel before Him and thank Him. My sister went to the doctor subsequently and now her coughing’s completely stopped. Praise God!

Extraordinary, way beyond the ordinary, EXTRAORDINARY!

1 comment:

emptyy said...

Wow , how amazing. Its so inspirational

=D