Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I am at the right place

To start this, maybe I need to refer to a previous experience to explain this better. I thought Pst. Phil is such an annointed man. I was in such awe of him. Someone who looked so hip to be so annointed. Anyways, let's fast-forward this to last Sunday. I was in church when they showed us the trailer for the EMERGE (youth) conference. In it, one of the footages was that of Pst. Kong preachin'. Within that few seconds, I was suddenly overcome by a tremendous emotional charge. There was only one thing in my mind:
" I a m i n t h e r i g h t p l a c e . "
That day, I seriously believed that Pst. Kong is such an annointed man of God.

Yesterday was the first day of the EMERGE conference, and like the woman with the issue of blood who pressed in through the crowds believing that if she only touched the garment of Jesus, she will be healed. I thoroughly believed that the annointing of God would flow through to me, when Pastor called us down to be prayed for. Immediately after I came back to my seat, I was in great tears. Shortly before I recovered, Pastor said he wanted to pray for those in the media and the arts, including Mass Comm students. This time, Sun would lay hands on us. With some hesitation tho', I walked down again. As I was worshipping God, Sun walked towards me, I closed my eyes, and as she laid hands on me, my hands were shaking as I fell! (I used to wonder why people tremble when they fall..) Yesterday, I felt it. Pastor Kong and Sun are truly annointed. Indeed the Holy Spirit is right.
" I a m i n t h e r i g h t p l a c e . "

Pastor says, if the economy is flourishing, it doesn't mean that the individal will also flourish, but if the church is moving, its members will be led with the flow. Not just any flow, but with the strong current of God. Thank you God for placing me here. I am in the right place. Amen.

No comments: